Pages

Friday 20 April 2012

Lost or Deleted Photo Recovery From Mobile Phones


As we all believe that photos are precious for us. Photos are the memories of our past time which a person always wants to recall by looking at them. Now our technology is advanced, it is very much easy for us to click a photo by using a mobile phone. We can store thousands of photos in a mobile phone using a memory card in it. Instead of Digital cameras most of us use mobile phones for clicking photos. Due to their compact size and improved technology we prefer mobile phones to carry with us in spite of carrying a digital camera.



Sometimes, due to some mistakes or some technical problems we lost photos which are stored in memory card of our phone. It is very much painful for us when we lost our photos. Some of the below reasons:

1. Corruption of memory card
2. Error message display
3. Accidental deletion or formatting


If lost photos were saved in memory card then it’s better not to overwrite that memory card otherwise you can lost your photos permanently. Put that memory card out from your mobile phone and use card reader to connect it with your PC there are chances that you can recover your lost photos, you can also use Photo recovery software to recover those lost photos. There are many Photo recovery softwares in the market which promises to recover lost photos.



From my own experience once I had lost almost all photos from my memory card of my phone. I was very much tensed about how to recover those photos than I used some photo recovery softwares but none of them worked for me then I found Stellar Phoenix Software which actually worked for me and I recovered all my lost photos exactly. By using this Photo recovery tool we can recover lost or deleted images very easily. Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery Software recovers Lost, Deleted or formatted pictures, audio and videos from any storage media.

No comments:

Post a Comment