Pages

Monday 25 June 2012

How To Restore Your Lost Photos from Canon PowerShot A4000 IS


Canon launched Powershot A4000 in the mid-range level model which is very slim and perfect to in cost to fit in your pocket. The camera features include a little manual control but on the other hand it’s very simple to operate. A4000 IS is the starter of canon a series. It has a 16 mega pixel image sensor, 3 inch 230k-dot resolution screen. Powershot A4000 IS is available in different colors in market blue, red, sliver, pink and black. MRP set of the camera is $199.99.
A4000 IS metal body distinguishes it from the ordinary cameras with plastic exteriors. If you have a budget then A4000 IS is a nice deal to check out.

If we talk about its limitations then the image quality is good as long as you keep the ISO set at 400 and below. It has 8x zoom which is versatile.

Let me tell you an interesting story regarding Canon powershot A4000 IS. I don't remember the date exactly but the story goes like this I had went in one of my best friend’s wedding and I had gifted him canon powershotA4000 IS on his wedding. He at the same time unwrapped the gift and put that camera in my hand to take a photo and after that i had took approx 400 pictures, suddenly cameras battery becomes empty and it switched off then i put it on charge and next day i attached it with my PC for seeing all that pictures. For this when i clicked on the icon of camera i got an error and i was unable to excess any of the photos.


I was very confused at that time and thinking that how i can recover those precious photos. I had not told my friend about that problem as I think that he might feel bad about it. I had submitted my problems in many forums and i got some good suggestions one of the best was to use photo recovery software.

Then finally i used stellar phoenix software and got all my photos recovered.
I felt so relaxed after recovering all photos and next day i went to my friend’s home and gave him all his photos with his gift canon powershot A4000 IS.

No comments:

Post a Comment