Pages

Friday 13 July 2012

Recover Lost Photos from Samsung NX10 Camera


Samsung NX10 camera is the first entry into the vast interchangeable lens compact camera market.
NX10 was announced on 4th January in Las Vegas at the consumer electronics show. It provides users an interchangeable lens system and high image quality with compact body. Its stylish design can be compared with DLSR design. NX10 has fast auto focus, 14.6 MP APS-C size CMOS sensor and 3.0”wide screen.

File format supported by NX10 camera are RAW (SRW), JPEG (EXIF 2.21), DCF, DPOF 1.1, PictBridge 1.0 and storage media used in NX10 is SD, SDHC. It includes rechargeable battery which can work up to 200min/400 shots (CIPA standard).
The Samsung NX10 has a smart auto function that automatically detects the surroundings of the shoot and clicks the photo in right mode.

Users of NX10 had given many reviews about what challenges they are facing in using this camera and it’s really amazing that the response is very much positive and 90% of them are happy with the product they got.

But I found one problem of a user so I had searched on that problem and I would like to share the solution I got in this post. 

Problem
One of the user of NX10 had said that one day he decided to take backup of all its photos from NX10 to his PC for safety purpose so he attached his camera to his PC but found that he is not able to see any of the photos in his PC then he tried it in his friends PC but the result was same.

Solution:
So after listing about the problem I suggested him to detach the memory card from camera and use memory card with card reader and attach it with PC but he found out the same problem. He told me that he had around 4 GB of data in that memory card. Then I consulted many of my friends and search on internet also about this problem and finally I got the answer to use recovery software for image recovery.

So I advised him to use stellar phoenix photo recovery software and then only he got all his photos recovered with that photo recovery software. I don't know what exactly the problem was there with his memory card but we got successful in recovering all those lost photos.

This is one of the stories How to recover photos from Samsung NX10 camera. After reading the solution if you still have any problem or doubt in recovering your lost photos then you can get in touch with me on my mail: robertpicassa@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment