Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2012

How to recover deleted files with free recovery software


Time to get your levels upgrade and know what can be done actually to recover your lost files, whenever we delete any files from computer by mistake then it generates a big difference in our professional life. Something similar had happened with me. I always go on office tour with my boss and recently we visited New York for finalizing an official deal. Our company was planning to open its branch in New York. We had visited the site where our company organization was planning to open its new office; there we took so many photos which we had to show it back in India with others. 
 
When we reached back India at mid night we both went our home to take rest. Early morning I woke up and checked my phone for those photos but I was not able to open my camera memory card it shows “insert memory card”. I reinserted the memory card in my mobile phone but still it was showing the same message on screen, than I tried it in computer but I found that I was not able to access those photos at all and this was really a bad news for me because I have to show these photos in the board meeting.

At Last found savior 
 
After searching on Internet I found there is lots of recovery software which can recover photos from memory card. Then I searched for best photo recovery software 2012 and I found a link http://photo-recovery-software-review.toptenreviews.com/ which led me to stellar phoenix photo recovery software as the best photo recovery software of 2012. 
 
I downloaded stellar phoenix photo recovery software on my computer and recovered all my lost photos in few seconds. Demo version of Software is free and can be downloaded from its official website. Software can show the preview of all your lost photos which is recovered. I really appreciate and thanks to stellar for developing reliable photo recovery software.

No comments:

Post a Comment