Pages

Tuesday 9 October 2012

How to recover lost, deleted picture from Olympus PEN E-PL5 & E-PM2 Micro


The Olympus announced two new bodies in its micro line section of digital cameras. The PEN E-PL5 and E-PM2; these are successors of E-PL3 and E-PM2 respectively. E-PL5 and E-PM2 both are very much similar with each other. Both have touch screens like PEN EP3 and OM-D EM-5 and both have imaging sensor and fast AF speed. Both shares a mess of art filters and both have ability to interface with smart phone application to upload and share pictures with others.

E-PL5 and E-PM2 have to presets for JPEG processing which increases the ability of Panasonic camera to do in RAW processing. E-PL5 is although similar to E-PM2 before that it adds few more features to E-PL5 like changeable body grip, arrive mode dial and gives LCD which acts as monitor for self filming by flipping it up over the camera. The E-PM5 is a nice start for the serious photographer who wants to start but not having sufficient fund to start with E-P3 or E-M5.
I had also started my photography carrier with E-PL5 and the performance of the camera is magnificent if I compare it with similar price tag cameras in the market. The EP-5 is a great camera that is lacking somewhere behind due to its lack of manual control. If manual controls are not important to you then go for E-PL5 and use the saved money on buying another lens.

In spite of its tough body both should be handled with care or otherwise you may lose you pictures suddenly. If you ever face this type of situations comes then you can use any third party recovery software to recover your lost or deleted photos from E-PL5 or E-PM2. I had also gone through these problems so I used stellar phoenix recovery software.

Recently I found that stellar has launched its new version of photo recovery software v5.0. I used new version which was amazingly fast in scanning lost photos from my camera. Now I am confident that in future I can recover my photos very easily without any trouble. For using the demo version of stellar photo recovery software v5.0 go to : www.stellarphotorecoverysofware.com

No comments:

Post a Comment